Bamboo flooring is the solution of the era
In 1992 Bamboo Flooring was the first innovative bamboo product made from the bamboo species Phyllostachys Pubescens, one of the fastest growing land-plants in the world. This species of bamboo turns into wood after five years and immediatedly self regenerates after being harvested.
The exotic visual impact of Bamboo Flooring together with the superior level of durability defines this product as ideal for high traffic residential floors, and commercial corporate such as schools, auditoriums, medical, office, and shopping areas, restaurants, hotels, and many other heavy duty applications.
Properties of Bamboo Flooring:
- 27 % harder than oak
- 50 % less shrinkage or expansion than oak
- machined to high tolerances to insure perfect fitting
- no electrostatic charging (0 V/cm)
- for underfloor heating
- warmer than wooden floors
- no resins or tannic acids
- restance against mould and insects
- non allergic